So simple and fun to make, you’ll love these healthy chicken wraps. Make them for lunch or serve them up as an appetizer at your next party!
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/3 cup mild salsa
- 1/4 tbsp. ground cumin
- 2 (10-inch) burrito-size spinach tortillas
- 2/3 cup cooked, shredded chicken breast meat
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 2/3 cup shredded spinach or baby spinach leaves
- chopped fresh cilantro to taste
- 1/2 sliced avocado, optional
- Heat garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in salsa and cumin.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Evenly distribute salsa mixture, chicken, lettuce, spinach, avocado and cilantro over bottom third of each tortilla and make sure no ingredients touch edges.
- Fold the bottom edge of each spinach tortilla toward the center and gently roll until the spinach tortilla is completely wrapped around the filling.
- Cut in half for easier eating and enjoy.