These chicken and pepper wraps are so delicious; you’ll want to make them twice a week. These wraps make for a great dinner and are super easy to make.
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- Chicken seasoning of choice
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 chopped zucchini
- 1 large cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (8-in.) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- Salt to taste
- Coat chicken with preferred chicken seasoning and salt to taste.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in large skillet or pan over high heat.
- Add chicken, fully cook and then remove from pan.
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil in same pan.
- Add bell peppers, zucchini, and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
- Spoon desired amount of chicken and vegetable mixture on each warmed tortilla.
- Top with onion slices and chopped lettuce.
- Fold and wrap to enclose and enjoy.