Want a salad that’s full of flavor but also light? Well here is a great recipe for you. This extraordinary salad mixes the robust flavor of feta cheese and lentils with the smooth taste of artichoke hearts. Double or triple up on the ingredients to make this salad recipe for two or more people.
- 1 can (6 oz.) artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 2 cups lentils
- 2 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl and mix.
- Toss artichoke hearts, tomatoes, thyme, and lentils in the olive oil mixture and stir.
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle the feta cheese over salad.