Eggs – especially baked eggs – are always tasty for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Place a baked egg in another food and it becomes even better. This baked egg in an artichoke is delicious and is sure to be a hit for dinner.
- 1 artichoke
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour olive oil onto a shallow baking dish.
- Slice the artichoke in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the furry choke from inside the artichoke.
- Crack one egg inside of each artichoke half.
- Place in oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with scrambled eggs, if desired.