Asparagus and artichokes just seem like they go hand-in-hand, and this salad puts them together perfectly. A minimal amount of ingredients create this great salad that’s reminiscent of the spring time. It’s a simple little salad that tastes great.
- 12 stalks asparagus
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 5 artichoke hearts, sliced
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. virgin olive oil
- Slice tomatoes, artichokes, and radishes.
- Place all vegetables in a bowl and pour olive oil over.
- Mix the vegetables and sprinkle pepper over before serving.