This traditional Italian dish is really easy to make. All it takes is some eggs and a few other ingredients and you have yourself a delicious meal that can be eaten at any time of the day.
- 5 large eggs
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella, shredded
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Pour olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and place vegetables in allowing them time to sauté
- In a bowl, combine milk and eggs and stir until thoroughly combined. Sprinkle in cheeses while continuously stirring.
- Pour olive oil in a shallow baking dish and place vegetables inside making sure they are even spread. Top vegetables with milk mixture
- Place in oven for about 20 minutes or until eggs are settled.