Baking eggs inside of an avocados is a fun way to combine two really good ingredients into one delicious meal. This recipe may look complicated but it’s actually really simple and easy to do. All you need is an oven and a few ingredients.
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. scallions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice avocado in half and remove the pit, also, remove enough of the innards of the avocado so the eggs will fit.
- Place avocados in a shallow baking dish and crack one egg in each half.
- Put the tray in the oven and allow cook time of about 20 minutes.
- When the avocados are done, season with chopped scallions.