This simple dinner is really quick to make and it look impressively cute. Quail eggs have a different taste from regular eggs and it is equally delicious. Eggs and avocados are the main two ingredients that make this dinner so full of flavor.
- 3 quail eggs
- 2 avocados
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 3 slices wheat bread
- 4 cilantro leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Combine avocados, lemon juice, and onion powder in a bowl and stir until avocados softened. Allow 1 hour for chilling.
- Pour oil on pan over medium heat.
- Carefully crack quail egg onto pan and cook until egg is over easy.
- Lightly toast wheat bread.
- Spread avocado spread over the bread and top with quail egg.
- Garnish with cilantro leaf.