From spaghetti squash to zucchini is probably not as a big a leap as carrots were. They are just as easy to cook, you don’t even have to peel them before you start making your noodles. You can really use them in your recipes as you would spaghetti. Try them with some cooked ground meat and indulge in some toasted garlic bread.
- 1 Tbs. black pepper
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 med. Zucchini
- salt, to taste
- ground beef, cooked however you like
- Make your noodles by using a potato peeler to create long strips of zucchini. Or cut it in half lengthwise until you have them as matchsticks. You don’t need to peel them first.
- While you are making your strips, heat a medium sized skillet.
- Add your zucchini and the olive oil to the pan cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add black pepper and salt.
- Serve as you would spaghetti, with ground beef on top, toasted garlic bread on the side, and basil to garnish.