This recipe combines both carrot and zucchini and encourages you to try some other vegetables as pasta. Maybe you should add spaghetti squash here. You probably want your vegetables more crisp than tender to compliment the fresh grape tomatoes and cooked shrimp or even other seafood.
- 1 Tbs. black pepper
- 4 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 med. zucchini
- 2 med. carrots
- Shrimp, fully cooked
- 1/2 C. grape tomatoes, halved or not
- basil for garnish
- Peel carrots and zucchinis. It is only necessary to peel the carrots.
- Make noodles by using a potato peeler or by cutting vegetables lengthwise until they’re matchstick size.
- Add zucchini, carrots and the olive oil to the pan.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until as tender as preferred.
- Serve with cooked shrimp and grape tomatoes.
- Garnish with basil.