A pasta salad is a great meal to make because it doesn’t require much actual cooking and all you really have to do is combine a bunch of ingredients together. This pasta salad puts together asparagus, tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onions to make a nice spectrum of colors in a great meal.
- 1 pkg. rotini pasta
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- ¼ lb. peas
- 1/3 lb. asparagus
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- Bring water to a boil.
- Toss in pasta and allow it to cook for about 9 minutes or until al dente.
- When cooked thoroughly, drain, and allow time to cool.
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl and pour dressing over.
- Add cooled pasta to the mixture and toss.
- Let pasta marinate for at least 1 hour.