A nice baked salmon and some vegetables is all you need to make this dinner something to remember. All it takes is some cook time in an oven and you got yourself a nice and filling meal.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 green onion
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil over a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle black pepper on salmon fillets.
- Wrap salmon fillets in aluminum foil.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
- Place tomatoes, asparagus, and onion on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in oven for about 10 minutes or until cook thoroughly, making sure they don’t burn.