Stir fry is always an interesting meal to make. It seems complicated but it’s actually really simple. Throw together some soy sauce and some chicken, put it on a pan with some vegetables, and stir. That’s all you really need to know about stir fry to give this recipe a try.
- 1 lb. chicken breast, boneless and chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine chicken, salt, and soy sauce.
- Toss the mixture and allow 20 minutes of marinating time.
- Place pan over high heat, drop asparagus and onions in the pan and drizzle olive oil over them.
- Cook asparagus for about 3 minutes.
- Remove asparagus and onions from pan and set aside.
- Place chicken in same pan and allow it to brown.
- Place asparagus and onions in pan again with chicken.
- Stir-fry mixture for about 5 minutes.