Have leftover grilled chicken? Try this Chicken Avocado and Broccoli Salad recipe!
What you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of herb mix: dried sage, thyme, rosemary, marjoram, and fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1 large avocado, cubed
- 4 cups broccoli, lightly cooked
- 1 to 2 cups shredded grilled chicken
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
*You can also use fresh chicken breasts, cooked in olive oil and garlic, and then shredded. Add roasted chopped almonds for an extra crunch!
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and herb mix. Add the avocado, broccoli, and chicken and gently toss to evenly coat with the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper. You can serve this immediately, while warm.