Isn’t that exactly the goofy name your mom might come up with for this tasty tried-and-true family favorite? This super simple family secret recipe for all the casserole lovers! Just load up with your dish with the ingredients below and wait for the magic to happen.
- 1 package of egg noodles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 c. of cheddar cheese
- 1 c. of peas, thawed
- 2 c. of tuna
- 1 c. of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 c. of crushed potatoes
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package.
- In a large bowl, mix noodles, cheese, peas, tuna, soup and mushrooms.
- Place the mixture in a greased baking dish, top with potato chips crumbs and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve.