Chicken breast recipes don’t have to be boring! By adding a few unique ingredients, you can create something hearty and more exciting! Here’s a super easy recipe for creamy key lime enchiladas!
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (4.5-ounce) chopped green chiles
- 2 1/2 cups deli rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (6-ounce) Yoplait® Greek 100 Key lime yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce (hot or medium)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, shredded
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a nonstick skillet, cook the chicken, onion, and chiles over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in yogurt, lime juice, and half of the cilantro. Add half a cup of the enchilada sauce. Fill each tortilla with ¼ cup of the mixture. Roll and place on the baking dish with the seam down. Spread the remaining enchilada sauce over the tortillas and top with the grated cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro before serving.