Transform your zucchini and yellow squash into noodles for this tasty paleo pasta salad. Full of garlicky flavor and lemon zest, our low calorie recipe will give your sophisticated palate ample amounts of fresh vegetables, spices, and herbs.
- 2 zucchinis, made into noodles
- 1 yellow squash, made into noodles
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice
- Salt, to taste
- Use a vegetable ribbon cutter to turn the zucchini and yellow squash into noodles, and then place them in a large-sized bowl. Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl, and mix everything together thoroughly. Serve cold.