Forget delivery. Make this rich and veggie-filled pizza, and you’ll never want to order-in again!
- 1 whole-grain pizza crust
- 4 oz. mild goat cheese
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 onion, sliced into large pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow and red peppers
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce of choice
- handful of black olives
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brush melted butter onto the pizza crust, then spread the sauce evenly over the butter. Crumble the goat cheese over the sauce. The layer all the remaining vegetables onto the pizza. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust becomes golden.