Looking for a quick and super simple weeknight meal? Cooking doesn’t get much easier than this.
Today we’re sharing one of our favorite last-minute meals, and spoiler alert, it’s under 500 calories per serving! Try out this recipe the next time you’re in a time crunch but need a healthy, yet satisfying meal.
- 3/4 cup penne pasta
- 1 1/2 cup fresh green beans, rinsed and cut
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles in a medium pot over medium-high heat.
- Once noodles are al dente, drain and return to pot.
- Mix in olive oil, basil, beans, tomatoes, and garlic to the noodles.
- Cook on low for about five minutes
- Remove from heat and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.