Put down the take-out menus and give this sweet and sour chicken recipe a try! Sweet and sour chicken is typically very unhealthy, but this recipe is a light version of the classic dish.
Once you try this recipe, you’ll never want to eat the original version again!
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tbsp. minced onion
- 2 tbsp. crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Splenda
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with onion, garlic, seasoning, soy sauce and Splenda.
- Place foil over pan and bake for one hour.