Don’t overload on stuffing during the winter months! Instead, try loading up with a protein-packed Paleo meal. This recipe features tender baked pork chops. Add roasted carrots and asparagus to the pork for a delicious and nutrient-filled meal.
- 4 pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seeds
- 1/2 C. water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle half of the salt and pepper on the chops.
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops over medium heat.
- Just before they begin to brown, remove from heat.
- Transfer into a casserole dish.
- Add caraway seeds, salt, pepper, and water.
- Cover and cook for 30-35 minutes or until cooked throughly.