Here’s a recipe that will make a delicious and simple supper! The crockpot does the hard work, so all you have to do is add the ingredients! I love making this recipe before I leave in the morning for work, then it’s ready to enjoy by the time I get home.
- 1 1/2 lb. stew meat
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 bag wide noodles
- Add all ingredients except the noodles to a crockpot. Mix well.
- Heat on low for 7-8 hours.
- Before serving, cook noodles as usual.
- Once the noodles are cooked, add to the crockpot and combine with stroganoff mixture.
- Cook for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!