Are you a fan of Trader Joe’s spinach, edamame, and quinoa salad? We love it so much that we decided to make the recipe at home! It’s so simple to make, and it’s much cheaper than buying pre-made salads on a regular basis.
For the salad:
- 1 cup quinoa (cook as instructed on packaging)
- 3 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup edamame beans, cooked and cooled
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
For the dressing:
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 3/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. miso
- 3 tsp. minced ginger
- Place all salad dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until combined.
- In a large salad bowl, layer spinach with carrots, quinoa, edamame beans, tomatoes, and cranberries.
- Before serving, drizzle with dressing.