No party is complete without fun and delicious appetizers! This appetizer recipe is sure to be one that you haven’t tried before! These tasty quinoa fritters are made with a variety of fresh vegetables and spices that will keep all of your guests completely satisfied!
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup quinoa (cooked according to package instructions)
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup panko crumbs
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine grated zucchini, quinoa, egg, garlic, panko crumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Once combined, start to form the mixture into 2-3 inch. patties.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add fritters to the skillet in batches and cook until lightly browned.
- Once the fritters begin to crisp, remove from heat and set aside.
- Allow the fritters to cool before serving.