If you don’t feel like making your own pasta, or chopping up vegetables as a substitute, this recipe is for you! Spinach noodles are easy to find in your local grocery store, and they make for a great alternative to traditional carb-loaded pasta. This recipe only requires a few ingredients, but don’t be fooled, it’s packed with flavor and will satisfy your pasta cravings.
- 8 oz. spinach fettuccine noodles
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Drain noodles and place in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the noodles and top with Parmesan cheese.