This recipe offers another alternative when substituting sour cream and mayo: use soy mayo. It also cuts you some slack from having to gather a bunch of herbs and measuring them out. It is still delicious and simple to make.
- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt or soy yogurt
- 1/4 cup soy mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice or 1 1/2 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt-free all-purpose seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl with 1/4 cup of water.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Transfer to a lidded bottle.
- Keeps up to 1 week, refrigerated.