It’s finally starting to get warm outside! What better way to celebrate than with a refreshing alcoholic beverage. This drink is perfect to enjoy on a beautiful spring afternoon. The best part about this drink is that it has less than 150 calories. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 part cucumber vodka
- 3 parts tonic water
- 1 lime wedge
- A couple slices of cucumber to garnish
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place the ice in your glass.
- Slice the lime in half, and squeeze the lime juice over the ice.
- Add the cucumber vodka, then pour in the tonic water.
- Gently stir to mix the beverage.
- Garnish with cucumber and additional lime slices.