A cantaloupe makes a naturally terrific bowl when sliced in half, and there’s no better way to serve fruit than inside of a fruit. A melon baller also makes the cantaloupe look extra delicious. This fruit bowl is sure to impress your guests.
- 1 cantaloupe
- 4 strawberries
- Mint leaves
- Slice the cantaloupe in half.
- Using a melon baller, begin creating balls out of the inside of the cantaloupe and placing them inside a bowl. Set aside when done.
- Thinly slice the strawberries from top to bottom .
- Cut triangles around the edges of one half of the cantaloupe.
- Place the balled melons into the cantaloupe.
- Top with strawberries.
- Garnish with mint leaf.