This fruit bowl is a great way to make your own personal fruit salad. Combine some fruits inside of this tasty looking bowl and you have yourself a great fruit salad. Don’t forget to also eat the cantaloupe bowl.
- 1 cantaloupe
- 2 strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- Slice the cantaloupe in half, set aside.
- Remove the skin from the kiwis and chop them into small bits.
- Chop the strawberries into small bits.
- Spoon out a section in the middle of one half of the cantaloupe, just big enough to fit the fruit.
- Cut triangles around the edges of the same half of the cantaloupe.
- Chop the spooned out cantaloupe and place with kiwis and strawberries.
- Place fruits inside of the cantaloupe.