Need a big bowl to serve your fruit salad? Watermelon is a pretty big fruit so it can double as a bowl and a really good tasting fruit. This very unique fruit bowl is sure to impress your guests once they see it.
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 bunch red grapes, seedless
- 1 bunch green grapes, seedless
- 1 papaya
- 1 melon
- Slice the watermelon in half and remove the insides, place insides in a bowl.
- Cut triangles into the rim of the watermelon.
- Chop a cantaloupe into small cubes, making sure to remove the skin. Place in the bowl.
- Remove the skin off the papaya and slice into cubes. Place in the bowl.
- Chop the melon into small cubes, remove the skin and place in the bowl.
- Place grapes in the bowl and mix all fruits together.
- Place all fruits inside of the watermelon.