Not only is this black bean and corn salsa delicious for a warm-weather day but its also really simple to whip together for any occasion!
- 1 19 oz. can , drained and rinsed black beans
- 1/2 C. chopped red onion
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbs. diced jalapeno pepper, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 large tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 12 oz. can of kernel corn, drained or
- 1 1/2 C. thawed frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 tsp. salt
After you have mixed it all together let it chill in the fridge to allow the flavors to blend.