There’s no need to munch on chips and crackers during game day! Our hot and spicy roasted chickpeas are a delicious snack that is an alternative to the usual unhealthy snack food. Try them once and you’ll be hooked!
- 2 15-oz. cans chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain, rinse and paper towel dry chickpeas. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Add chickpeas to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Add chickpeas to the baking sheet and spread out into a single layer.
- Place in the oven and bake.
- After 15 minutes shake the baking sheet so the chickpeas are roasting evenly.
- Then continue baking for about 30 minutes or until the chickpeas are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a bowl for serving.