Don’t make the same old frozen chicken strips. Let’s be honest, we all know how unhealthy they are, plus they really don’t even taste good. So why not give this healthier, and delicious recipe a try! These homemade baked chicken strips are so crispy and juicy. Give them a try!
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup almonds, ground
- 4 tbsp. flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup oat bran cereal
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the chicken into strips and soak them in the egg substitute for about 15 minutes.
- Mix and shake with the dry ingredients in a zippered plastic bag to coat.
- Place them on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow the chicken strips to cool before serving.