A tuna salad is always delicious but combine with the fresh taste of cucumbers and you have something new and tasty. This recipe creates a nice alternative to having to carry around a heavy plate. Serve your tuna salad inside of a cucumber to make a delectable little finger food.
- 2 tuna cans
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- ¼ cup corn off the cob
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- Drain tuna and break apart.
- Combine tuna, mustard, and Greek yogurt into a bow. Mix thoroughly.
- Slice cucumbers into bite size pieces.
- Top cucumbers with tuna mixture.
- On top of the tuna mixture, sprinkle corn and pepper.