Simplicity doesn’t mean lack of flavor and this recipe proves that point. Smoke salmon has such a great flavor that it can be eaten alone and still be as satisfying. These salmon bites are not only easy to make but great to eat.
- 1 baguette
- 6 oz. salmon, smoked and chopped
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut baguette into small slices.
- On one side of the slices, spread olive oil.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Top each slice with a slice of salmon and garnish with chives.