You know how dried kiwis can be described as very healthy candy? Have you ever had dried mango? Fruit certainly is nature’s candy, but dried mango proves that every time. Mango as a fresh fruit is really great, but dried mango is not as stringy and easier to eat and love.
- 2 ripe mangoes, pealed and pitted
- 3 C. Water
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- Cut and slice mangoes evenly so that they will within the same time frame.
- Soak mango slices in lemon juice and water for 10 minutes.
- Blot dry with a lint-free towel.
- Preheat the oven to 150-170 degrees F.
- Place parchment paper onto sheet pans.
- Arrange mango slices in a single layer, and do not allow pieces to touch.
- Place fruit into the oven for 3-4 hours and rotate pans halfway.