Ditching pizza to cut carbs? Well this dip will completely satisfy your pizza cravings! The only part of the pizza that’s missing from this dip is the crust. So eat up, and indulge in this tasty and filling dip!
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 jars pizza sauce
- 3 cups reduced-fat cheese of choice (cheddar, mozzarella or a blend of both work best)
- Heat a greased skillet over medium heat.
- Once heated add in onions and cook until translucent. Stir frequently.
- Add meat to the pan and cook until almost done.
- Once the meat is close to done add the spices and cook until completely browned.
- Reduce the heat to low and add in the pizza sauce and stir. Add in cheese and stir until everything is incorporated.
- Serve warm with chunks of bread or sturdy crackers.