With simple tweaks to your diet and daily habit, you can cut out 200 calories per day without feeling it! Here’s how!
- Use Greek yogurt instead of mayo.
- Skip the cheese when preparing or ordering a sandwich; replace with more veggies, instead.
- Use agave nectar in your fruit smoothies.
- Substitute salad dressing with salsa.
- Chew on fruit-flavored sugar-free gum when craving for a sweet snack.
- Enjoy an English muffin with fat-free cream cheese instead of a bagel.
- Mix equal amounts of potatoes and cauliflower or turnips to make mashed potatoes, and use tahini and fat-free yogurt instead of butter and milk.
- Hydrate with water instead of soda or fruit juice; it’s also filling!