Share your weight loss story and enter to win a luxurious health & beauty gift bag!
You’ve done it! You’ve had that ‘Aha’ moment that forever changed your life and set you on the course to healthy living. You’ve turned your eating habits upside down and found tasty ways to eat healthy. You’ve developed a fitness routine that worked for you – and stuck with it!
And now, all your hard work has paid off and you look and feel fantastic! If this journey sounds similar to one you’ve been through, Fit&Fab Living wants to hear your story.
Entering’s Easy – Here’s How
1. Write your personal weight loss story in 100-300 words. In your story, include your before and after weights. While before-and-after pictures are not mandatory, they’re definitely preferred. We want to see how your hard work has paid off!
2. Send your story and pictures to the email address, email@example.com by Friday, April 15th, 2011.
The Grand Prize
Not only will the winner’s story and photograph be featured on the Fit&Fab Living homepage, but that person will also walk away with an amazing gift bag!
Here’s what’s included in the gift bag
A hefty Crabtree & Evelyn gift box that includes:
- Lavender home fragrance spray
- Lily body cream
- Rosewater body lotion
- Iris dusting powder
- Lavender fragranced candle
- Rosewater home fragrance oil
- Lavender linen mist
- Lily eau de toilette
The newest Bob Harper workout DVD, Ultimate Cardio Body: Extreme Weight Loss Workout.
The Italian Diet cookbook by Gino D’Acampo. This book contains 100 healthy recipes designed to help you lose weight and love food!
- Each submission must contain a personal weight loss story (see guidelines above) with a before and after weight included. Pictures are recommended, but not necessary.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail. If we do not receive a response within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- By submitting your story and photo(s), you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- The contest is only open to residents of the United States.
- The contest officially ends at 11:59 pm CST on Friday, April 15th, 2011