Trade in your orange and hot pink for troublemaker turquoise, the color that’s making waves in fashion and makeup this summer. So pure that it can look like the peaceful ocean but also dangerous enough to be a zingy tropical drink, turquoise is IT this summer. Pair it with white or any other neutral color, and remember to stick with just one turquoise piece per outfit.
- Sundress – Long or short, loose or tight, we know that everyone has a different preference when it comes to summer dresses. We can all agree on one thing here. Go for the turquoise, and if there is a pattern on the dress, it’s even better!
- Nail Polish – Turquoise is bolder, and little more flashy than you’re reds and pinks, but it will get you noticed. Ask for it during your next manicure and pedicure.
- Jewelry – Gold and turquoise complement each other so well, it’s hard to wonder why this shade of blue isn’t the color of choice every summer. A necklace is a great way to dress up a flowing white tunic or a pair of turquoise earrings will bring your updo to life.
- Eye Shadow – Keep things light here. Too much turquoise can destroy your look. By painting on just a light bit of light shadow,coupled with some mascara gives your whole appearance an energy boost.
- Swimsuit – It doesn’t matter if you’re a blonde, brunette or redhead. Turquoise swimsuits work magic on everyone. Especially at the beach, wear your turquoise bikini and strut your stuff. Try: Adjustable Triangle Top with Low-Rise Tanga Bottom from Victoria’s Secret.